Injecting some Spring
I’m getting a bit fed up with spring teasing me.
Every day I make breakfast, lunch and dinner in my kitchen – well except the days I try and convince Mr Aimee to get a dirty pizza – and it looks out over my garden and over the tress.
I know when it’s spring time because I can go into my kitchen in bare feet and the sun shines in through the windows and the green of the trees against the bright blue sky put a spring in my step (see what I did there?).
But right now in April APRIL I am standing in my kitchen with slippers on my feet, rolling up my jumper JUMPER to do the washing up, the sleeves getting caught on the toaster as I refill it.
I’ve had enough.
I’m fed up of waiting for spring to come into my kitchen, so I’m taking matters into my own hands, and in just five easy steps here’s how:
1. Ensure there are always fresh flowers on the table
2. Buy some new chopping boards, my old wooden ones are battered and faded, these bright ones will look great on the breakfast bar.
3. Use the boards to chop and prepare lovely yummy, bright bold food.
4. Get a new toaster. I feed 5 people most days of the weekend, yet I still have a 2 slice toaster…this red one will inject some much needed colour into a dark corner
5. Spring Clean. I’ve been “waiting for the spring to come”, but maybe it’s waiting for me? Eurgh.
What about you? When do you know it’s spring and how are you going to make it hurry up for you?!
This is a sponsored post, but I still really want that toaster.