When they ask a lot of questions.
Brain dead. Here are twenty questions I’ve been asked in the last week.
- Why do we live in a house?
- How are babies made?
- How do microphones work?
- Can you make a microphone out of paper?
- How does electricity work?
- Why don’t you sound like the lady singing the song?
- Why don’t you have eyes in the back of your head really?
- Why aren’t I Spider-Man?
- Why are you old?
- Why doesn’t your car fly?
- Why doesn’t ANY car fly?
- Can we live in a tree?
- Why are Coco Pops not good for you?
- Why do we have to sleep in beds?
- If I keep my eyes open will I stay awake forever?
- Why do we grow?
- Why did you lock the toilet door?
- How are bogies made?
- Why can’t we walk to our holiday? (We’re going to Spain).