When YOU’RE GOING TO CYBHER – My Meet & Greet
OH-EM-GEE. As I sit in the carnage of my dayroom (I really should tidy out the study so I can open the door and get to the desk again) I’m blatantly clapping my hands with excitement and nerves. Do you know why?
Because of the fantastic guys over at KYNA BOUTIQUE who are being very generous and sponsoring me, I AM GOING TO CYBHER!!
For those of you who hadn’t heard about Cybher before it’s an amazing blogging conference for women, with some amazing speakers, and also some amazing bloggers attending. Click here to find out more about it.
Sian (who’s arranged it all) has set up a Meet and Greet over on her blog Geek is the New Chic, and I thought it would be good to join in so you all know which wally falls over herself at random points in the day.
I think this is where I’m supposed to put a photo. This is the best I could find.
Blog: The Perfect Bad Mummy
Twitter ID: mrsaimeehorton
Height: 5ft 1”
Hair: TBC – I’m still deciding what to do.
Five things you should know about me…
- I’m rather partial to a G&T or a glass of wine
- It’s very rare I manage to stay awake past 10pm, if it does happen it means I’m usually playing sing star or writing
- This year I promise I’d stop having 2 sugars in my tea…I’ve stuck to that promise 95% of the time
- I do the most amazing Spiderman impression
- I don’t know what I’m more excited about, the speakers or the amazing bloggers I’m going to meet.